Montag, 15. Oktober 2007

Weekend

Hey.
I decided to write my blog in english from now on, due to the tremendous demand from my international friends...:-)
I've spent a wonderful week with Camille in Bilbao and it's outskirts. On Friday we went to a a soccer match in the stadium of San Mamés here in Bilbao: Athletic Bilbao vs. AC Milan!! It ended up 0:0, Milan played rather poor, Athletic did their best... Besides going to the municipal beach of Sopelana we went to Mundaka on sunday to see the semifinals and finals of the billabong pro surf world championship. kelly slater got his ass kicked in the semifinals, so we saw taj burrow battle bobby martinez. Bobby made it finally after a great performance in small conditions in the world's most famous left breaking wave... afterwards we went to a small beautiful island connected to the land only by a small path with a couple hundred of stairs...
I uploaded new pictures, which you can find clicking the link on the right hand side.
My professor in karlsruhe finally agreed on my changed study plans, which means i can go to clases now without having to fear that it's todo por nada...
Peace
Moritz

1 Kommentar:

Edinaldo Júnior hat gesagt…

Aupa, Moritz!
Que tal? Ahora, tengo un blog. Yo puse la dirección de tu blog en el mío. Aunque yo escriba en portugues, puede mirar las fotos.

Agur