Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007

Todo bien!

Hola,

contrary to my belief, everything would get a little calmer over the weeks, there are everyday in the week and the weekend lots of things to do. The last week I was practically every free minute of the daytime in the water improving my surfing skills (which are still certainly rather poor, compared to the crazy local surfers that twist and rip and jump the waves - "..it's ridiculous..." ), while during nighttime there are also good things to do: what they call here fiesta. To be honest, the famous "Erasmusparties" all end up to be quite similar and we are beginning to look for other ways to spend the night, of which there are many. I love the relaxed way the basque people start into their nights. With my "cuadrilla", my friends, a slightly still changing group of ~5-15 people, we have established a nice form to adjust to that form of diversion: one or two persons invite the others to their appartment to have dinner. Afterwards we start with a slow transition, until we go out to the discos or bars of Bilbao. The later we arrive in the bars, the better cause until 3 'o clock, there is only the usual coffee-drinking ambiente in the bars.

I put some new pictures on my photosite, just click on the link if you want.
Today they put christmas-lightchains in my street in Casco Viejo. Thats not good.
I don't feel like Christmas walking to the Metro station heading for the beach...

All the best

Moritz

Keine Kommentare: