Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2007

Vitoria

Aupa!

This weekend was a whole studysession... I had to get started with my two trabajos, one is about the grave economic crisis 1973 and after, which I write on my own. The other is about quality management, which I write together with Olaia and Juan, two basque companeros. After developing a question sheet we went today to the city of Vitoria, 1 h south of Bilbao to interview the Director of the Urkide High School, a catholic institute that won prizes for its innovative cuality management strategies. The success of the school, I could tell, lays in the great leadership qualities of the director. Afterwards, Juan showed us around the casco Viejo of Vitoria, a small city that is No. 1 in inhabitants' living satisfaction.

Yesterday I've started taking lessons in Euskera - basque language.
Mikel, my flatmate, who himself takes classes, but on a high level, teaches me every or every other day.

Buenas noches a todos
or, in Euskera:

gabon

Keine Kommentare: